Be a good neighbor, by staying with us you Agree and Respect our Rules and Policies.
- Charged 1st night as deposit, the rest due upon check-in.
- On-line bookings will only be charged to your credit card if the desired reservation dates are available.
- Rates are based on double occupancy.
- All fees are in Canadian funds.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Site numbers cannot be guaranteed and sometimes need to be changed.
- Check-in time is after 2pm.
- Check-out time is before 11am.
- All refunds are subject to a cancellation fee of one night’s stay. The purpose of the fee is to cover any costs associated with processing the booking and the cancellation.
- Quiet Hours: 10PM to 8AM.
- Park Speed limit is 10 km per hour.
- Use of Marijuana or any drugs that is not prescribed is prohibited on the property.
- Excessive use of alcohol beverages is prohibited
- Violence of any kind is prohibited
- Offensive language and racism is prohibited
- Any illegal activity or violations of any of these rules will be cause for termination and cancellation of reservation.
- Same rules apply to long-term occupants.
- Owners will ensure that dogs or cats are leashed while on premises.
- Owners will ensure that they clean up after their pets and dispose of it in our garbage bins.
- Owners will ensure that their pets are not left unattended while tethered and to keep tethers at a reasonable length in order to keep pets on site.
- Owners agrees to not allow pets in any of our facilities, buildings or pool area (except service dogs)
- Owners agrees to not to leave any pet food where it is accessible to wildlife
- Owners understand that they are subject to, and responsible for any damages done to property or the property of other guests.
- Owners understand that aggressive, noisy or unruly behavior of pets can be cause for cancellation of reservation that is non-refundable.
- Maximum number of vehicles is one RV and one vehicle, unless specified in your booking.
- Proper tight fitting connections to power and water is required.
- Occupants are required to keep to keep their RV sites orderly, neat, clean and free of clutter, food and litter.
- Wood burning is not permitted in RV sites. Portable propane fire pits are permitted and available for rent.
- Tiny Homes are not permitted. Only RV and Motorhomes are permitted.
- Maximum of two tents per site.
- Campfires are permitted subject to provincial campfire regulations.
- Firewood is currently unavailable for purchase. Cutting or removal of wood from the property is prohibited.
- Electricity is not provided to tenting sites. Unless asked to stay in one of our hook-up sites.
- All daytime visitors must be registered at the main office.
- Occupants with a reservation are subject to any damages concurred by their visitors.
- Visitor hours are from 10AM to 10PM.
- Overnight visitors must pre-register and are subject to management approval and fees.
Garbage & Recycling
- Waste and recycling bins are located in designated waste areas. Refer to Map to see where this is located.
- Cedar Springs Campground participates in recycling programs. All occupants are expected to use the bins and waste trailer provided to recycle according to local regulations.
- Absolutely no personal garbage material from home is allowed.
Sewage and Septic
- Only domestic sewage can be disposed of at any sewage outlet.
- Only “Septic Friendly” products are to be used in your RV, washrooms, and laundry facilities.
- Dumping station for RV’s are only for registered guests with a reservation. (See Map for location)
Washrooms & Laundry Facility
- Treat our washrooms and facilities as if it were your own.
- Please clean up after yourselves, this is a collective practice and part of being a good neighbor.
- Coin operated laundry facility is available year round. See main office for details and change needed.
- Environmentally friendly and unscented products are encouraged.
- Please follow all our pool rules that are posted inside the pool premise.
- Any violations to these rules can be subject to cancellation of reservation that is non-refundable.
- Please DO NOT feed the wildlife as it can cause not only a disturbance in nature but in our community.
- Any occupant or guest on Cedar Springs property agrees that all personal property including recreational vehicles and personal vehicles placed on the premises shall be placed at their own risk. Cedar Springs will not incur any liability for loss or damages with respect thereto or with respect to any other persons or property. All facilities, including but not limited to parking, common areas, laundry room, pool, washrooms, playground and walkways shall be used at guests, occupants and visitors own risk, without recourse against Cedar Springs Campground.
Enjoy an Unforgettable Experience in Cedar Springs
Feel free to give us a call and let us know how we can help make this an unforgettable experience for your family.
Book Your Stay Now